Located in the Dallas, Texas suburb of Frisco, Wade Park is the currently the largest real estate development in the United States. With more than 600,000 square feet of specialty retail shops alongside an additional 600,000 square feet of premier office space, Wade Park is all things live, work and play. The development redefines upscale excellence, and through pre-construction leasing it has already secured some of the largest names in the retail industry.
- 175-acre, mixed-use development consisting of retail, hotel, office and multi-family and single-family components broken into four distinct phases
- Anchor tenants include Whole Foods, Pinstripes and an iPic movie theater
- Phase I has been substantially pre-leased, and has a two-year construction timeline with an expected cost of $688 million
- Wade Park’s developer, Thomas Land & Development, and its principals have successfully developed in excess of 20 million square feet of retail space during the past 20 years, with a value in excess of $22 billion
- More than 33,000 jobs are expected to be created within the Targeted Employment Area (TEA)
- SEC underwriting by Cappello Group and SEC placement by Niagara International Capital
- Wade Park A1 is 100% leased to Whole Foods Market, TD Ameritrade, Starbucks, Sur La Table, Paper Source, Décor to your Door and Tyler’s
- After I-797 receipt, 10% of the EB-5 Investor’s capital contribution remains in escrow with Signature Bank as a reserve until the EB-5 Investor’s petition has been approved
- EB-5 investment principal is 100% refundable if I-526 is not approved
- EB-5 investors receive a 100% refund if the EB-5 minimum investment threshold is increased and not grandfathered in
- City of Frisco has awarded Wade Park with a $122.75 million TIF
- Wade Park A1 has received an Exemplar Approval (Exemplar Approvals ensure the highest level of certainty that project documents will be approved in EB-5 investor applications through pre-approval)
- Wade Park A1 has a 40% Jobs Buffer
- Dallas was rated the best residential real estate market in the United States in 2016 again
- The Regional Center is managed and operated by Frisco Texas International Development Center, LLC (“FTIDC”) (http://friscotxeb5.com/about-us). The president of the Regional Center is James L. Gandy, who is also the president of the City of Frisco’s Economic Development Corporation. The owner of the FTIDC is the Frisco Global Development, Inc., a Texas nonprofit, which is governed by a Board of Directors.
Harbor Village at Harbor Shores
Harbor Village is a central component of the Harbor Shores project, a mixed-use development on the shore of Lake Michigan in Benton Harbor, Michigan, approximately 90 miles east of Chicago.